1. Reading - RWI:
If you only choose one thing to do today, choose this – your RWI lesson!
It’s so important to keep your reading skills up to date and at the moment it is tricky to find a book at the right level.
Click this link to take you to our RWI page where you’ll find all the info you need. https://www.peterhouse.norfolk.sch.uk/read-write-inc-sessions/
Or, if you know what you're doing, go straight to Youtube! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo7fbLgY2oA_cFCIg9GdxtQ?app=desktop
- 2. Picture Comprehension:
- Write the answers to these questions into your book... or... talk about them with your adult:
- Who lives here?
- Would you like to live here?
- Why are the flowers glowing?
- Who is the girl in the foreground?
- Is she hiding?
- Why has she come here?
- Why isn’t she using a path to approach the building?
- Use this as a story opener: “Once upon a time, there was a girl with golden locks. But that’s just the beginning of this tale. The real story begins with a bear.”
We are going to be thinking about measurement.
Have a go at one of the games below to refresh your memory and then have a go at one of the practical measuring activities in the document (underneath the games).
Today you can watch a live Penguin Feed at the Sea Life Centre in London.
Yesterday we found out about some of the other animals that live in Antarctica.
Today, choose one of the reading sheets below to find out more about Antarctica and some of the animals that live there.
Each one has different level of reading so choose which one you find best.
Once you've had a go at reading see if you can answer the questions.
Answers for Thursday 30th April
Word Scramble: the word was pretty.
Challenges for Friday: