All after school clubs run termly. Application/permission letters will be given out before a session. Places will be shared fairly between applicants. A waiting list will be kept in case we have drop outs.
- All clubs finish at 4.15pm
- Children should be picked up from the main office, with the exception of Year 1 Football on Mondays and Thursdays, where children should be picked up directly from the hall door.
- Parents/Carers MUST notify Tracy Doerr or the school office if their child is not going to attend their allotted club on a particular day, This MUST come from the Parent/Carer and NOT your child. If children miss two club sessions without Parents/Carers giving notice, your child will lose his or her place in the club.
- If another person will be collecting your child you MUST notify Tracy Doerr or the school office.
- If your child no longer wishes to attend their after school club Parents/Carers need to inform Tracy Doerr or the school office and NOT your child.
- Please ensure your child has the appropriate clothing and footwear for their club and a bottle of water.
- Any information/changes/queries/updates please contact Tracy Doerr.