PE at Peterhouse
Pupils at Peterhouse receive two sessions of PE per week:
- White t-shirt or polo shirt.
- Black or dark grey shorts/jogging bottoms/leggings.
- Black or dark grey tracksuit top or school sweatshirt.
- PE kit does not require a logo but must meet the above criteria.
- PE kit should be worn to school on PE days.
- For PE days, pupils should wear appropriate sports shoes (any colour, NOT Converse/skate shoes/high-tops or anything similar).
- No heels, wedges or platform soles may be worn at any time.
Some year groups attend swimming lessons at the Phoenix Pool. Those pupils involved will receive information letting them know what they should wear and bring.