Our new topic and theme for our learning is... Going for Gold! We will be learning all about healthy bodies, healthy minds, healthy eating, sport, dance, exercise, athletics... and more!
This week's tasks to choose from:
1) Do you go to a club or lesson out of school e.g. swimming, dancing, karate etc.?
Can you share any photos, certificates, medals with me? You could put on your karate kit or tutu & take a selfie!
2) How do you exercise together as a family? Do you go for walks? Do you go out on your bikes or scooters?
Can you write and draw about what you like to do? Show us a photo or video of you on your bike or scooter.
3) Do you support a football team? Which team and why? Ask your family members too!
Can you draw the badge/logo? Do you have a football shirt?
4) What sport or exercise do you think would be fun to learn about?
There are SO many different types!
5) Join in with Oti & have fun: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000jsnw/otis-boogie-beebies-series-1-5-feeling-good
Certificates for the best dancing along caught on video!
6) 10 minute shake up! https://www.nhs.uk/10-minute-shake-up/shake-ups
7) Keep a fitness diary
Write the day of the week. Then write and draw what you have done for your exercise each day.
There will be certificates for anyone completing a diary for a full week.
I am really excited about our new topic: Going for Gold! It's a great opportunity for those who havn't been sharing home learning to start.
Looking forward to seeing your writing, drawing, photos and videos!